Senior People Ops Manager
We are looking for a Sr. People Ops Manager who understands how to coach managers on challenges, select and implement HR systems and processes, create and document HR programs and juggle multiple priorities at once. If you're passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive great place to work then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
About the Role:
- This person will assist the Director of People in implementing and running HR programs, global HR systems, and managing the full employee lifecycle. Given these responsibilities, the person in this role will work across all functions, levels and locations. This role is ideal for someone who wants to eventually become a Director or VP of People.
Requirements for the Role:
- 5-7+ years of experience in HR, ideally with 3+ years working as a generalist
- Experience selecting and implementing HR systems for a company of 100+ employees
- Experience with benchmarking compensation against the market and level setting across functions
- A love for feedback, a hatred for formal performance reviews
- Thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Extremely positive and can-do attitude
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to do some travel to other offices and for company events
How We Define Success:
- Overall success is creating a distraction-free environment so people can do their best work
- There are clear lines of communication across all of the People team functions (people ops, recruiting, facilities, and internal communications) and with Finance and IT
- Employees understand what their goals are, how they are performing, and what they need to do to develop their careers
- The right people have access to the right tools and information to be able to run their own reports related to people
- We automate where possible
Nice To Have, but Not Required:
- Ideally have worked in both a large, established company and startup environment in a people team role
- Experience supporting teams across multiple states, in particular in NY and FL
Salary Range (NYC): $135,000-$145,000 annualized salary. This range is not inclusive of discretionary bonus or equity package, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
Something looks off?