About the Role:
We are looking for a world-class technical Solutions Architect to be part of a team that is responsible for the solution design and integration of product offerings with Novo partners. This person must be a self-starter, enjoy customer facing environments and be comfortable with dealing with ambiguity. If you're passionate about solving problems that face small businesses and the technology companies that serve them then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
This person will have a broad range of skills and experience. They will have the insight to make the connection between a partners specific business problems and Novo’s platform, the customer-facing skills to communicate that connection and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and the technical skills to be able to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation.
We advise the broader pre-sales team on complex opportunities, support pipeline development and revenue attainment, serve as an advisor on go-to-market sales plays, and provide critical insights to our product and engineering teams.
In this role, you will partner closely with the Business Development team to drive pipeline and revenue targets, while also collaborating with the product and engineering teams to consult on and inform new product development, including developing and scaling partner facing API’s and technical documentation. You will develop deep relationships with senior customer business leaders and grow Novo's solution offerings with new and existing customers. As subject matter experts, you will scale the broader organization by delivering training, creating reusable assets, and coaching others on complex high-value opportunities. You will also run customer workshops and take lead on some key opportunities.
- Be the subject matter expert on Novo’s platform and API’s to develop solutions tailored for key partners.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of money movement as it relates to banking and payment rails
- Create and share best practices and reusable assets such as reference architectures to enhance the quality and efficiency of the broader Ecosystem team.
- Partner closely with the business development and product teams to help drive partnerships and design solutions for joint customers
- Own feedback loops from partners about product requirements to improve customer experiences
- Partner with engineering to drive the creation of industry leading technical documentation to support third parties integrating to Novo’s platform
- Work closely with our Product and Partnerships teams to launch a customer facing partnership program to enable third party app development and expand the Novo app store
- Develop customer facing pitch decks with the Partnership team to ‘show’ prospective partners how a solution may be developed
Requirements for the Role:
- 5-10 years experience in customer facing pre-sales / solution design technical roles
- 3+ years experience in FinTech, SMBTech, Payments, SaaS or eCommerce solution design
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and architecture patterns and understand how a wide variety of technologies interact with each other.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and relationship building skills, confident with explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
Salary Range (NYC): $113,000 - $130,000 annualized salary. This range is not inclusive of discretionary bonus or equity package, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
Something looks off?