Noom is a digital healthcare company that connects people to content, coaching, community, and clinicians to build healthy habits and promote better living. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
We are poised to be one of the biggest players in the enterprise healthcare space. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will contribute directly to achieving our sales objectives by supporting the daily operations of the sales team and driving growth in our enterprise business. Your primary responsibility will be to enhance and tailor our Salesforce CRM system to our unique business processes, ensuring its optimal functionality. You will also ensure seamless integration with other systems to improve data flow, reduce operational silos, and automate processes, thereby saving time and minimizing errors. You will also foster innovation through the development of new functionalities and enhancing data utilization with improved reporting and analysis capabilities, and will be integral to maintaining our competitive edge in the marketplace.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and customize Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor sales performance, streamline operations, and improve efficiency.
- Align Salesforce functionalities with business goals and sales objectives
- Ensure accurate data capture and reporting through backend configuration.
- Manage coding requirements and external vendor relations for technical support.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably in a B2B or healthcare sales environment.
- Experience in the Enterprise/B2B sales space is a huge plus!
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder (highly preferred)
- Strong business acumen with a strategic and analytical approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Expertise in Salesforce reporting, dashboards, and automation tools.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of complexity
- Proficiency in backend system configuration of Salesforce
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in collaborative, high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for growth.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $112,000 - $151,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.