Employee Communications Manager
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
We are looking for an experienced Employee Communications Manager to join our team. The Employee Communications Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing communication strategies that effectively inform, engage, and inspire our employees. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, a passion for storytelling, and experience managing internal communications in a corporate environment. If you are a talented communicator with a passion for engaging employees and driving culture, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and implement an employee communication strategy that aligns with company goals and values
- Write and edit communication materials, including emails, newsletters, and org.-wide communication content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create engaging content that informs and inspires employees
- Manage communication channels, including Slack, email distribution lists, and another forms of communication
- Plan and execute employee events, such as town halls and employee recognition programs
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communication efforts and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide communication support for key initiatives and change management efforts
- Ensure all communication materials are on-brand and aligned with company messaging
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Manage the employee communication budget
- Support Executive Leadership Team communications
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications or employee engagement
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with digital communication tools, such as intranet platforms and email marketing software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $119,000 - $161,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package:
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.
Something looks off?