Enterprise Sales Executive
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our B2B team is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive that will help shape the strategy for one of the fastest-growing, most impactful healthcare companies.
What You’ll Do
- Drive growth of enterprise employer accounts through successful sales execution
- Build relationships with brokers/consultants in given territory to drive employer sales
- Generate business and sales leads through networking, following up on marketing campaigns, tracking inbound inquiries
- Understand target client needs, leveraging consultative skills to develop proposals
- Win and oversee a variety of employer account business development across different geographies, negotiating contracts and partnership agreements on behalf of Noom
- Develop and support strategy and go to market planning for Employer sales
- Develop key market segments and sales drivers; refine product positioning
- Work closely with leadership and Healthcare team at Noom, building go forward growth / go to market strategies for the employer segment
- Ensure long-term competitive edge for Noom by maintaining a current understanding of direct and indirect competitors to help guide sales opportunities
What We Look For
- A minimum of 3 years of enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with benefits brokers and consultants
- Proficiency with CRM and sales engagement tools
- Have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and expectations
- Impeccable verbal, and written communication, presentation, and articulation skills with strong attention to detail
- Are entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, and self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel to clients and conferences as needed 15%
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The expected base salary for this position is $100,000/year plus variable compensation with on-target earnings of up to $233,000/year.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package:
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.
Something looks off?