NerdWallet is growing its CRM initiatives and is in search of a CRM Marketer to lead the development, implementation, and optimization of email and push campaigns. These campaigns will use dynamic data and event triggers to onboard, activate, cross-sell, and retain our valued members. Specifically, you will craft and execute strategies to engage our product active members, utilizing data-driven insights to deliver highly personalized communications to drive conversion.
If you were here 6 months ago, here are some things you might have worked on:
- Channel expansion - Exploring strategies to maximize user engagement and retention by leveraging high-touch communication channels.
- Lifecycle optimization - Crafting approaches to capture users' attention within the first 30 days of registration, and finding new ways to win users back through personalized and relevant content.
- Targeted cross-sell - Leveraging data to drive revenue conversion by effectively cross-selling users on their next best financial product.
Where you can make an impact:
- Develop and launch campaigns: You’ll own the strategy and execution for your verticals for CRM marketing strategy across email, push, in-app, and SMS.
- Segment audience effectively: Identify and target the right audience by leveraging data-driven insights.
- Leverage high-impact data: Identify opportunities to harness high-impact data for personalization.
- Execute lifecycle strategies: Strategically map out user journeys, designing user flows that foster lasting retention and loyalty.
- Work cross-functionally: You’ll drive alignment with internal cross-functional and external solution partners including Product, Engineering, Analytics, Creative, Sales and Program Management.
- Test and Optimize: Continuously optimize campaigns through rapid A/B testing, measuring impact, and iterating for improved results.
- Measure campaign performance: Monitor and analyze campaign performance data to inform and recommend strategic initiatives.
- A results-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering the right message to the right audience.
- Highly analytical, able to synthesize insights from various campaigns to shape strategy.
- Skilled in balancing strategic thinking with hands-on execution.
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- A natural leader and team-player who excels in fostering effective collaboration.
We recognize not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ years of marketing experience (lifecycle marketing experience is a plus).
- 2+ years of experience developing marketing campaigns using an email campaign management system (e.g., Iterable, Braze, Pardot, Marketo, Responsys, ExactTarget/SalesForce Marketing Cloud, etc.).
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Proven track record of successfully ideating and executing marketing campaigns independently.
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What we offer:
Work Hard, Stay Balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision health care plans for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 13 holidays + 4 Mental Health Days Off
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Financial wellness, guidance, and unlimited access to a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) through Northstar
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA Plan with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga, and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend, Cell Phone Stipend, and Wifi Stipend
Have Some Fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours, and team events across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you're remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self - we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- Work from home equipment stipend and co-working space subsidy
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
- Commuting stipend
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.