Support Operations Analyst (Contract)
Are you passionate about providing exceptional user experiences while working in a dynamic and collaborative environment? At NerdWallet, we're dedicated to helping our users make smarter financial decisions. We're seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Support Operations Analyst to play a pivotal role in providing exemplary support to consumers interacting with our brand.
As a Support Operations Analyst, you’ll help provide account and technical support to NerdWallet’s rapidly growing membership base. You will also play a key role in ensuring success with NerdWallet’s products, tools and marketplaces by helping consumers with technical and account issues in both 1:1 and 1:many platforms.
We are looking for Nerds with a passion for helping people and an interest in personal finance as we expand the product experiences offered to NerdWallet’s members. This role will consist primarily of responding to member requests across multiple platforms as well as maintaining reciprocal feedback loops with cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about personal finance and customer service
- A high-performing team player
- A warm and effective communicator over a variety of channels. You are excited to ensure all users have a great experience at NerdWallet!
- Detail-oriented and data-driven, able to manage multiple tools and communication streams to drive issues to resolution
- Able to professionally and efficiently handle all incoming requests and direct users to the right resources, with a sense of urgency
- Communicative and collaborative: You are able to work effectively with others. You will be working closely with other team members as well as engineers and product managers across the organization
- Curious and adaptive: You seek multiple perspectives and navigate complexity with a solutions oriented mindset
- Able to be highly productive with little oversight on a day to day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and has experience balancing numerous concurrent demands
We recognize not everyone will meet all of the criteria. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- Prior experience in a technical support or customer service role
- Familiarity with workplace tools such as Zendesk, Confluence, JIRA, Trello, Agorapulse, Slack, Google suite, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A people-centric attitude and passion for helping others
- A high degree of ownership and confidentiality
- Willingness to “nerd out” about consumer credit and personal finance!
- Remote work experience preferred
- Fintech experience preferred, but not required
Pay Transparency & Contract Details:
- The hourly rate for this position is $30/hour
- This is a W2 contract role
- The estimated schedule for this 6 month contract is 40 hours/week and requires availability during our business hours (9am-5pm PT), including at least one weekend day
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.