About the Role:
The Director of FP&A will identify and drive strategic initiatives across the organization, develop and track product & subscription revenue KPIs, and maintain the long term model for the company. This person must have a hands-on work style and bring experience scaling the FP&A function inside a high growth subscription revenue organization. The person will take existing processes and tools to the next level as Nanit continues its high growth trajectory.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a high-performing FP&A function that produces rich insights, plans, and forecasts with a high degree of clarity and accuracy
- Create models based on historical trends, company initiatives, and macro trends that drive forecasting; including revenue, cash, and spending drivers
- Develop metrics and performance indicators to forecast product and subscription revenue to drive growth
- Embed within departments to drive integrated financial-based knowledge sharing among the teams, reporting on budget variances, comparing closed periods to the budgets, evaluating overages, and reviewing data and analysis with department heads
- Prepare and present data and qualitative analysis to senior and executive leadership teams
- Design board and investor presentations
- Lead and/or participate in special projects that will improve or enhance financial performance
- 7+ years of FP&A and/or corporate finance experience at companies that have hybrid revenue models including connected devices, direct to consumer, subscription revenue
- Investment banking/financial consulting/transaction services experience preferred
- Extensive experience modeling in Microsoft Excel and other modeling tools
- Experience using/implementing forecasting software and utilizing ERP software, Netsuite preferred
- Motivated to dig into the numbers, find trends, and analyze data at a deep level that drives decision-making
- Thrives in an autonomous work environment and focused on initiatives that are in line with the company's goals
- High attention to detail and accuracy of data and information
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on finance, accounting, economics, or business
This role offers a remote and/or hybrid work environment, but we would prefer candidates located in the NYC and NJ area.
Salary Range: $160,000 to $170,000 plus equity and benefits. The base pay is one component of Nanit's total compensation package, which may also include access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.