Lifecycle Marketing Manager
About the Role:
We’re looking for a highly motivated CRM/ Lifecycle Marketing Manager to supercharge Nanit’s growth via Email, SMS, and In-App messaging, as well as manage our referral program. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Global Consumer Marketing and includes both automated/ journey messages as well as ad-hoc/ blast campaigns.
We’re a start-up, so you should be equally comfortable with hands-on execution as you are with strategic thinking. We need an experienced self-starter who can hit the ground running!
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and brief marketing campaigns across customer communication channels, including Email, SMS, In-App, referral program campaigns, and Email/SMS opt-in campaigns.
- You should be super organized and able to keep the marketing calendar up-to-date.
- You should know how to write a thoughtful and clear marketing brief.
- Build campaigns in our Customer Engagement Platforms (CEP), including editing HTML, writing basic logic, loading images and links, selecting the appropriate audience targets, QA, and scheduling.
- Analyze campaign performance.
- You should be familiar BI tools (like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Looker) and be very comfortable manipulating data in Excel.
- Report on performance from ad-hoc/ blast campaigns and look for trends over time.
- Monitor performance from triggers, automations, and journeys.
- Optimize message performance to increase acquisition, revenue, and engagement.
- Leverage results from past campaigns to inform future iterations.
- Propose and implement A/B tests across creative, segmentation, timing, etc.
- Bring new ideas to the table to push the Lifecycle program forward.
- Find ways to leverage customer data to increase messaging performance.
- Grow our addressable audience and improve file health.
- Support email/ phone capture initiatives.
- Maintain file growth and health reporting.
- Adhere to unsubscribe and SMS compliance and best practices handling customer data.
What we're looking for:
- 4-5 years of CRM / lifecycle / retention marketing experience
- Prior experience with email, push messaging, SMS, and loyalty or referral programs
- Experience using a multi-channel messaging tool/ ESP/ CEP (like Braze or Iterable)
- Data analysis skills- You should be able to not only use our BI tools and Excel to report on campaign performance, but be able to analyze those results to inform future strategy.
- Project management/ prioritization- There will be a lot of fast-moving parts, and you should be able to wrangle them to keep initiatives moving along and stakeholders informed of the progress.
- Collaboration- You’ll work with teams all across the company and will need to develop strong working relationships.
- Communication- You should be able to synthesize information succinctly and clearly.
- Retail or app subscription experience is preferred.
- Ability to work EST hours is highly preferred.
Salary Range: $115,000 base + equity + benefits. The base pay is one component of Nanit's total compensation package, which may also include access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors