Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
We are a Tel Aviv-based technology company developing a brilliant baby monitor for the parenting market. We use advanced computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning algorithms to help us measure human behavior. We’re changing parenting forever, with a vision that holds the promise to reveal more about human development than ever imagined.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and development of state of the art AI models to solve problems in the video analysis world.
- Working on diverse computer vision tasks: Pose estimation, segmentation, detection, classification, multi-modality (video + sound), sound analysis, OOD, confidence, monitoring, etc..
- End-to-end development, from the research phase to a production-grade model: data collection and analysis, literature review, research & POC, analyze errors, improve performance and reduce computation cost, support deployment to production.
- Close work with the MLOps and Data teams.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- At least 3 years of experience in deep learning development for computer vision
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Experience and theoretic understanding of AI models for vision tasks
- Basic knowledge with classic computer vision algorithms
- Experienced in using at least one of the Deep Learning frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Math
- Ph.d. in Computer Science / Engineering / Math - an advantage
- Developing production-grade algorithms - an advantage
- We have an awesome product, that makes life a little more manageable for new parents
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve our product and ourselves
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them
- We believe in creating a fun, ego-less, family-friendly, flexible work environment