Director, Logistics & Material Management
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
- Develop logistics solutions for shipping of goods both Domestically and Internationally
- Create and track goals against company shipping budgets and generate monthly reports for executive review
- Manage internal materials management teams ensuring safety, inventory accuracy and service levels are met
- Manage distribution hubs for product(s) shipments both Domestically and Internationally
- Develop a vision and long-term strategy related to the systems, process, and skills roadmap for the future of materials management
- Support internal customers on shipments both domestically and internationally for external customer bring up / support
- Drive speed and sustainability into the supply chain through SAP
- Manage physical inventory, replenishment slotting and rearrangement, and value-added services. Enable warehouse order optimisation, wave management, packing control, and process monitoring through SAP.
- Minimum of 10 years managing a Global Logistics organization and materials management team
- Innovative, high degree of self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision accompanied by strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Experience with materials management in an SAP environment
- Candidate must demonstrate superior influencing skills and the ability to succinctly communicate across multiple disciplines at all levels of the organization
- Experience with carrier evaluation/selection and contract negotiation
- Leadership, program management and cross-functional teamwork experience
- Experience communicating with and influencing all levels of management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related discipline
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.