Data Collection Engineer
You will aid the Computer Vision teams working on pose tracking, dense mapping, eye tracking, etc. in validating algorithm performance. This work involves using external high precision instruments like Vicon motion capture systems, robotic arms, LIDAR scanners, and other embedded devices to collect ground truth data for algorithm development and testing.
- Data collection with human subjects.
- Daily activities will include data capture with existing systems and operating motion capture and 3D scanner equipment.
- You will work closely with rapid prototyping Mechanical and Electrical engineers creating props and tools for system integration.
- You will collect, verify, and analyze data in high-throughput scenarios from a number of inputs
- 2+ years of experience working with human subject data collection
- Worked with complex hardware and software and be able to debug common problems
- 3+ years experience with shell scripting, python, and Linux environment
- Experience with issue management system (i.e. bug reports, JIRA)
- Demonstrated technical documentation
- Project management skills : capturing requirements
- BS in an Engineering / Technical field at minimum