Lead, VLSI Engineer, Verification Team
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
The Verification team lead Engineer will be part of the VLSI team, developing a top of the market high speed, low power ASIC design for our next generation augmented reality product using the latest and strongest ASIC technologies and tools.
The verification team lead engineer will lead the verification team on our ASIC and will take part in all VLSI processes from architectural definitions to coding and debug.
- Take part in the ASIC architecture definitions
- Lead the verification team of the ASIC
- Take part in the ASIC bringup in the lab
- Take part in writing the ASIC specification
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in ASIC development preferably for low power systems
- Hands on experience with RTL verification (preferably with SV/e)
- Deep understanding of RTL verification concept
- Excellent design standards and strong debug skills
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse team environment
- Verification team lead experience
- Knowledge in computer vision
- Experience writing Linux shell scripts or Python
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with integrated hardware-software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great human relations and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multitasking and dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.