Lead, Functional Architect - Lead to Cash
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real world problems. Working alongside industry experts, here you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. We know that successful change and progress are accelerated by diverse perspectives. As we shape our future, everyone's voice matters. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and, with our bold partners, make the impossible, possible.
We are currently seeking highly-skilled Salesforce Solution Architects/Functional Lead with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. The Lead to Cash Solution Architect works closely with Sales and Services, Marketing, Developer Relations, and Support throughout their entire engagement —from project/feature backlog prioritization, requirement engineering, and development oversight through testing, release, and support for products serving clients and their stakeholders.
You will work alongside fellow Consultants, Developers, and Engineers to empower and support BT's customers, vendors, and partners. Solution architects advocate for their business partners and provide strategic direction through a balance of project management, solution architecture, technical expertise, and creative problem-solving. They are team players who are integral to the success of BT's project teams.
Personality-wise, Solution Architects (SAs)are critical thinkers who pride themselves on customer service and overall efficiency; they are also committed to supporting their colleagues so that everyone can contribute to their highest potential. SAs are excited to continually boost their skills in several areas, including project management, technical implementation, and team management. Ideally, SAs have broad software system exposure and experience maximizing organizations' efficiency through intelligent technology solutions. SAs have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, conflict management skills, and exceptional triaging skills.
- Provide product leadership and roadmap management for critical enterprise CRM and CMS applications and products with diverse stakeholders and consumers;
- Promote digital transformation and business development by designing and conducting discoveries and readiness assessments, gathering requirements, evaluating results, and recommending solutions;
- Present and communicate recommendations and solutions in a logical and easy-to-understand way to client stakeholders, including non-technical users;
- Actively identify future needs for technology products and partnerships in conjunction with business and technology stakeholders;
- Deliver client-facing training and presentations and help create client-facing materials;
- Create and deliver industry-leading solutions on the Salesforce platform;
- Perform declarative point-and-click administration and configuration of Salesforce;
- Provide operational oversight of application support functions;
- Act as the senior point of escalation for application-related issues and project activities;
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of strategic application-related projects;
- Foster collaboration between technology teams and partner with other key technology functions in the onboarding and support of applications;
- Maintain support and product roadmap relationships with application vendors and manage and communicate upgrades and updates;
- Manage the development of policies, procedures, assurance mechanisms, and metrics to meet any business-specific compliance requirements;
- Configure and serve as a power user for our project management tools to best support our work, including and not limited to JIRA and Confluence;
- Mentor and encourage skill development of project team members, and pursue opportunities for your professional development;
- Identify service and methodology shortcomings; identify tools and;
- Best practices to correct or improve upon those issues and help implement and communicate those throughout our work.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with a minimum of ten years of related post-graduate work experience;
- One of the following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant;
- An advanced degree is a plus;
- At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology;
- At least 6 years of professional services or technical consulting experience;
- At least 5 years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience;
- Solid knowledge of HubSpot, Outreach, Zoominfo or equivalent is preferred
- Project experience with CRM, Lead to Cash software projects, including expertise in Salesforce projects required;
- Expertise and knowledge of Salesforce development, testing, integrations, and architectures required. Certification in Salesforce is preferred;
- A successful track record in developing and managing internal and external partnerships;
- Experience managing support, operational and software development teams for a diverse range of critical and/or highly visible applications, including CMSs, end-user products, SaaS and web applications;
- Project management experience, especially for technology projects required;
- Experience in implementing and managing software development teams using Agile methodologies;
- Demonstrated product leadership in large-scale enterprise applications;
- Ability to quickly master technical as well as functional complexities & nuances of diverse applications & technologies;
- Experience in building and managing within controls/compliance environments;
- Ability and a strong desire to provide exceptional in-person and remote support to our user base across our offices;
- Ability to work as a member of a team, lead specialists, manage all aspects of projects and provide consultancy & support to business customers;
- Decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, project management skills, strong technical knowledge, excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- All information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.