Technical Support Agent
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch/HDW is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Customer Support Agent to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to both drivers and riders and ensuring that the daily operations of our platform run smoothly. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, be able to multitask, prioritize effectively, and have excellent communication skills.
- Provide timely and effective customer support to drivers and riders via Zendesk and other communication channels.
- Create and manage a comprehensive knowledge base to help drivers and riders troubleshoot common issues and provide self-service options.
- Handle financial transactions and ensure that all payments and fees are accurately recorded and processed between systems.
- Work with the operations team to identify and resolve platform issues, and escalate issues as necessary to ensure prompt resolution.
- Monitor driver performance and rider experience and provide feedback to improve both party's relationships with the platform.
- Maintain accurate records of support interactions, financial transactions, and both driver/rider interactions.
- Continuously improve the support experience by identifying opportunities for process improvements and implementing new solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer support or a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to resolve issues.
- Experience working with Zendesk or other support ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of financial processes and ability to handle transactions accurately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with drivers or in the transportation industry is a plus.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position.
There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.