Knock is a caring group of people who came together from across the industry with the belief there had to be a better way to serve people in the journey between homes. We offer a first-of-its-kind Knock Bridge Loan™ that gives everyone in the process more convenience, certainty, and competitiveness.
Founded in 2015, we have earned the industry’s trust: an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and relationships with more than 120,000 real estate agents in our 75 markets across the US. Launched by founding team members of Trulia, we are funded by industry leading investors, including Foundry Group, Greycroft, RRI, Parker89, and The National Association of Realtors who serves 1.6 million members. We’re most proud of the stories from people we’ve helped get their new home, and the five star Zillow rating from over 750 reviews. To learn more, Knock.
As an Account Executive (AE) you are responsible for owning and developing scalable and repeatable strategies to prospect and increase the number of loan applications and set expectations cross-functionally to provide a 7-star experience. This is a key role in terms of identifying, cultivating, and managing personal contact with key agent partners.
- Increase the number of loan officers submitting loan applications within our strategic plan to drive growth at the top of the funnel
- Day to Day, Month to Month, Quarter to Quarter and Annual accountability to hit new application goals from leads and loan applications.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives that will increase top-of-funnel conversion leading to new and repeat loan applications.
- Partner with Lending, Sales and Marketing teams to set and execute on cross-functional initiatives to increase agent registrations
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to support and create processes that will translate into simplification and scalability
- Identify gaps and help with creating solutions with other departments to improve top of funnel efficiency
- Simplifying intra and inter-department processes and sharing findings with key stakeholders so they can be implemented with other parts of the organization
- Monitor and report on key metrics
- Drive results through continuous prospecting, training, and coaching of agent centers of influence to provide the knowledge and relationships to drive greater adoption of Knock’s products to meet or exceed sales quotas and company expected metrics
- Hold regular meetings and trainings with prospective loan officers, team leads, branch managers and agents to review goals, results, and best practices for utilizing Knock’s products and programs to lead to more business
- Provide feedback regularly, both positive and developmental, cross-functionally in support of increasing the number of qualified agents and new loan applications
- Foster teamwork and maintain a positive work environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to drive C-Level conversations and maintain confidence in our services
Qualifications - You’ll Bring:
- Creative thinking to improve agent acquisition and the partner experience
- Passion to see others succeed and having a team-winning attitude. You are driven to exceed metrics and help partners exceed their goals to be top performers
- Great communication skills, ability to provide and receive feedback and coaching
- Multitasking abilities, flexibility & adaptability to changes
- Innate ability to build trust, by showcasing transparency, and building a relationship with team members and cross-functional teams
- Real estate license and/or experience preferred
- Belief in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous
- Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team
- Education: High school or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement
- Set up and constantly operate a computer
- Communicate and exchange accurate information to others via telephone or internet video applications
The candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Our Compensation Philosophy: As a fully remote (U.S.-based) workforce, our goal is to ensure that all Knockstars are fairly compensated. Please note that the salary range information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for Colorado applicants. The salary for this position is: $75,000.00 USD + incentive plan (bonus). This position is evergreen and does not expire.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package & benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by factors including but not limited to years of experience, job level, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify this job description, employee perks, and benefits at any time. Employees eligible for bonus and/or commission will be provided details in the offer letter.
Enjoying Life & Making an Impact:
- Since our founding in 2015, Knock has and continues to offer a 100% remote work culture
- Top tier medical, dental, & vision premiums for full time employees starting on the first day of employment
- Flexible Paid Time Off for full time employees
- Paid parental leave for all full time employees: 12 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing parent, 6 weeks paid parental leave for the non-birthing parent
- $1,000 annually for professional development
- Life, AD&D and Disability insurance for full time employees
- 401K (noncontributory by Knock) for all employees
- $75 monthly allowance for health & wellness
- Up to $400 monthly for a co-working space for eligible employees
- $100 monthly allowance for home internet, mobile phone or other communication devices
- $2,500 referral bonus for eligible employees
Knock provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable US federal, state, or local laws.
Internal Employees: If you are a current employee, do not apply here - please navigate to our Internal Job Board in Greenhouse to apply to our open roles.External Applicants: If you are interested in applying to this position - click the "apply now" button.
We are proud to be a remote, distributed company with employees across 17 states and counting. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable US federal, state, or local laws.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!