Patient Care Navigator - MBS
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As an experienced Member Benefits Services (MBS) Patient Care Navigator reporting to our Customer Success Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment to promote Kindbody services while supporting patients and members throughout their Kindbody journey, leveraging your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a FULL TIME position and is remote.
- Patient Support
- Support and respond to patient inquiries across multiple channels (phone, email, secure message, etc.) in a timely manner
- Promote Kindbody services and schedule patient appointments
- Provide issue resolution and de-escalate irate patients as needed
- Confirm member eligibility and assist with proper account creation and setup
- Promote and educate eligible members on benefits, tracks members’ journey, and provide frequent follow ups
- Coordinate across internal and external departments (clinics, billing, partner clinics, pharmacies, COE, provider relations, etc.) as needed to ensure the highest satisfaction for members and employer groups
- And other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects from time to time, based on business needs
Who You Are
- Strong ability to promote company services to support patient journeys
- Kind and empathetic
- Prior experience in fertility a plus
- Prior experience with member benefits required
- Prior experience in medical insurance required
- Excellent customer service with exceptional follow - through
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively across multiple platforms
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience with EMR a plus
- Team player
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: New York. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. If this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply.
Please note that Kindbody interview requests and job offers only originate from an @kindbody.com email address. Kindbody will also never ask for bank account information (including routing or account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email or phone. Always reference our career site, careersatkindbody, to see if the position that you are applying to is legitimate. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Kindbody please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.