Kindbody is the leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As an experienced Proposal writer, and copyeditor for RFx responses, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. The RFP manager coordinates and crafts responses for proposals and final presentations. We're looking for a manager and writer who is resourceful, agile, flexible, and can handle different types of RFP responses for a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. This role is a full-time position and is remote.
- Develop a strong understanding of the fertility and family-building landscape and Kindbody’s key differentiators
- Full life cycle proposal management, including RFx review, scorecard review, master scheduling and project management, proposal team build and coordination, and deadline management
- Build and coordinate proposal teams, collaborate with sales directors to build win strategies customized to RFx, first draft of proposal response, SME assignments, and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders
- Responsible for developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the proposal process, creation and maintenance of proposal templates and content, identification of operational/process efficiencies, and development of concise and compelling proposals consistent with Kindbody’s value proposition for employers
- Drive a scalable and repeatable response to RFP process including: knowledge database management, message writing, data collection, content synthesis, timeline management, approvals process, and reporting dashboard for program and project progress
- Build and own the Kindbody content library and collaborate with internal teams to develop new proposal content that reflects the latest evolution of our product and positioning
- Maintain, update external RFP databases with consultant and broker partners; scope and build out new databases where there isn’t coverage.
- Maintain and update external profiles, used by HR Professionals to submit proposal requests to vendors
- Lead the drafting of RFP responses and executive summaries; partnering with Sales Directors to ensure that content is tailored to the specific needs of the prospect
- Partner with the broader marketing team to generate new ideas and collateral to best position Kindbody in the market and delight our prospects
- Own relationship with RFP management software Customer Success Manager in order to stay up to date on best practices and product changes
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience, including end-to-end management of proposals for commercial prospects
- Strong written communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Operational mindset; experience optimizing systems and processes
- Experience in a fast-paced environment managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated experience with benefits proposals, defining and driving value proposition, messaging, and copy and product summations that tell a story and sell a solution
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry; experience in digital health and/or fertility benefits a plus
- Proficient with slide development (Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with both Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to adeptly use and navigate proposal software platforms, including Loopio
- Experience with HubSpot preferred
Perks and Benefits
Compensation Range: $110,000.00 - 120,000.00 (dependent on education and years of experience)
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.