Regional Marketing Manager- St. Louis
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be our local brand ambassador, responsible for community engagement and patient acquisition in St. Louis. You will be an essential and visible local ambassador for the brand, developing and executing local marketing plans on behalf of our clinic in St. Louis.
This role is a largely in-person position located in St. Louis. Candidates must have access to a vehicle and be able to be on-site at local clinics and events across St. Louis. Travel to other markets may be required up to 20% of the time.
- Work with marketing leadership and your regional director to develop an innovative, consistent, grassroots approach to local marketing that grows Kindbody’s patient volume throughout your market
- Identify and drive volume through local channels, including community interest groups and brand partnerships
- Collaborate with client management and marketing team members to drive utilization of Kindbody services amongst employees of regional businesses offering Kindbody fertility benefits
- Own the physician referral pipeline, setting up events and campaigns to drive awareness of Kindbody services among community physicians
- Create a calendar of high-impact and high-efficiency local lead-generation events and campaigns. Organize them and own follow-up nurture campaigns to maximize ROI
- Collaborate with centralized marketing teams to grow local physicians’ profiles on social media, capturing moments that matter and creating high-impact content
- Track and analyze the performance of local marketing initiatives in partnership with the CRM director and business intelligence team
Who You Are
- Experience (3+ years) in marketing roles, with a focus on multi-channel marketing, social media, and event marketing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Healthcare experience a plus (physician, clinical service, or benefits marketing)
- Familiarity with:
- Strong writer and content creator
- A creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.