Senior Creative Director
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As an experienced Senior Creative Director you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration skills. We are looking for a dedicated Senior Creative Director to join our team in a dual manager and designer role to oversee and participate in the development of all brand assets, content, and campaigns that are effective, impactful, story-driven and deliver on our objectives. This is a hybrid role.
- Define and execute on Kindbody’s visual identify
- Oversee and participate in the creative process from concept to completion, managing deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams to translate objectives into clear creative strategies
- Provide vision and leadership for digital product and website designs that are grounded in data and UX best practices.Not only delegate, but help create compelling graphic designs for digital advertising, social media channels, electronic message boards, e-news letters and other digital channels that produce traffic to internal sites, engage audiences and provide an optimal user experience.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to the graphic designers to ensure brand quality and consistency
- Be a brand guardian: ensure all materials meet internal and external business, legal/compliance and brand standards, and follow appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes in all work
- Assist with client pitch presentation and proposal design
- Meet with management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Manage and cultivate the career development of the team
- Demonstrates good problem-solving and interpersonal skills while handling multiple projects
- Leverage latest technologies and best practices in digital graphic design
- Experience with latest interactive design, wireframing software and evaluates new technologies and makes recommendations
- Continually exhibit a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Adhere to Kindbody’s content creation calendar and be proactive with creative ideas/briefs
- Tenacious adherence to deadlines
- Assist as needed with marketing activations and events
Who You Are
- 10-12 years of graphic design experience with a portfolio of consumer-facing assets.
- Experience defining the visual representation of the brand
- Experience developing assets across multiple channels including web, social, media, and events.
- Experience in project management, digital media, digital marketing or similar role
- Experience in website and UX design
- Interest in healthcare
- Excellent visual communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of working in digital marketing or digital strategy
- Proven ability to partner across the organization and provide thought leadership and strategy execution within the design sphere.
- Collaborative working style, detail- and goal- oriented, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation, and discipline
- Team player, with a sense of humor.
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.