Proposal Writer and Manager
Kindbody is the leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
The Proposal Writer and Manager will lead the proposal writing process from beginning to end from research to content gathering, writing to final submission. Reporting to our Chief Innovation Officer, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, attention to detail, and collaboration. This role is a full-time position and is based out of our Corporate HQ located in New York, NY or can be remote.
The Proposal Writer and Manager coordinates and crafts responses for proposals and final presentations. You will write clear and persuasive content for proposals, focusing on Kindbody’s enterprise solution and unique value proposition. You are an engaging storyteller with the ability to customize proposals that speak to the unique needs of clients. You will contribute to and manage Kindbody’s internal content library, collaborating with SMEs throughout the organization. You will ensure the submission of compelling, credible proposals that bring Kindbody’s unique value proposition to life for its clients.
- Develop a strong understanding of the fertility and family-building landscape and Kindbody’s key differentiators
- Build and coordinate proposal teams, collaborate with sales directors to build win strategies customized to RFx, draft executive summary and proposal responses, SME assignments, and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders
- Full lifecycle proposal management, including RFx review, scorecard review, master scheduling and project management, proposal team build and coordination, and deadline management
- Responsible for developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the proposal process, creation and maintenance of proposal templates and content, identification of operational/process efficiencies, and development of concise and compelling proposals consistent with Kindbody’s value proposition for employers
- Build and own the Kindbody content library and collaborate with internal teams to develop new proposal content that reflects the latest evolution of our product and positioning
- Drive a scalable and repeatable response to RFP process including: knowledge database management, message writing, data collection, content synthesis, timeline management, approvals process, and reporting dashboard for program and project progress
- Partner with the broader marketing team to generate new ideas and collateral to best position Kindbody in the market and delight our prospects
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, or related field
- 5-7 years experience end-to-end management of proposals for commercial prospects
- Demonstrated experience with benefits proposals, defining and driving value proposition, messaging, copy and product summations that tell a story and sell a solution
- Strong writer with Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced environment managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry
- Proficient with slide development (Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with both Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to adeptly use and navigate proposal management software platforms, including Loopio
- You must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently and proactively identify areas of improvement and propose innovative solutions to drive results for the organization.
Perks and Benefits
Compensation Range: $110,000.00 - 120,000.00 (dependent on education and years of experience)
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. As this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.