Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and global family-building benefits provider for employers offering the full-spectrum of reproductive care from preconception to postpartum through menopause. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for 127 leading employers, covering more than 2.7 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $315 million in funding from leading investors.
Founded in 2018, CB Insights recognized Kindbody as one of the world’s promising health companies. Kindbody was named to Inc.’s Best In Business list of most admired companies, Forbes Best Startup Employers, Fast Company’s Brands that Matter, 2023 Linkedin Top 50 Startups list, and Fierce Healthcare named Kindbody to its Fierce 15 list of 2022, which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry world. Kindbody was named to the 2023 CNBC Disruptor 50 list for revolutionizing the way fertility care is delivered in the U.S.
About the Role
As an experienced Medical Scribe, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our West Loop Clinic located at 333 S Desplaines St #201, Chicago, IL 60661
- Perform all clerical and information technology functions for a physician in a clinic setting
- Primary responsibility of the operation of the electronic health records and electronic dictation system
- Anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of clinic
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician, including but not limited to:'Patient medical history and physical exam,
- Procedures and treatments performed by healthcare professionals, including nurses and physician assistants
- Physician-dictated diagnoses, prescriptions and instructions for patient or family members for self-care and follow-up
Who You Are
- Strong organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to be self-motivated
- Strong understanding of Medical terminology
- Recognition of physical exam process and ability to record exam details
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new applications
- Legible handwriting and ability to accurately record information
- Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving patient flow
- Professional demeanor and recognition of privacy considerations for patients and families
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.