Data Analytics & Reporting Manager
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 90 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $154 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV (formerly Google Ventures), RRE Capital, Claritas Health Ventures, Rock Springs Capital, NFP Ventures, and TQ Ventures.
About the Role
Responsible for driving data-driven decision-making and providing actionable insights through the effective use of Database and SQL Analytics technologies. Will play a pivotal role in the data democratization throughout Kindbody.
- Lead and manage the reporting and analytics function, working data engineers, and reporting and analytics developers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand reporting requirements and design analytics solutions that align with business goals.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of processes to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes.
- Design and implement data models and relationships to enable efficient and meaningful data visualization.
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards and reports ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Be one of the main BI stakeholder to the evolving Finance team
- Develop and implement controls and standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Implement data governance and quality standards to ensure consistency and reliability of reporting outputs.
- Prepare and present reports, insights, and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends and advancements in reporting and analytics technologies.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the organization's analytics capabilities.
- Manage professional learning and growth for self and the reporting and analytics team.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems) or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience as a Reporting and Analytics Manager, preferably in a data-intensive environment.
- Strong proficiency in Metabase and BI Tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Postgres and relational database
- Solid understanding of data warehousing, data modeling, and data governance principles.
- Proficiency in SQL, with the ability to write complex queries to extract, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of successfully leading and mentoring a team.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- One or more professional certifications to supplement formal education in support of analytics function.
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.