Network & Provider Operations Analyst
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
About the Role
As our Network and Provider Provider Operations Analyst, you are a member of the Provider Services team and will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on foryour expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated employee to join our team to support our network and provider operations. This role is remote.
- Supports the Network Director by executing and following up on contracts, pulling reports
when necessary, and maintaining accurate data regarding partner clinic contracts and cases
in Kindbody systems
- Tracks and maintains provider credentialing and quality information
- Supports the Provider Relations Team by offering administrative and organizational assistance
for coordinating a high volume of fertility cases at provider offices across the country
- Receives and manages fee for service claims and answers questions about payment status
- Maintains updated listing of all partner clinic rate schedules
- Submits weekly partner clinic payment requests to the accounts payable department
- Manages a subset of partner clinic case types to collect medical records, verify completed
treatments, and document accurately
- Answers questions from provider offices and members regarding contract and case status,
case management process, authorizations, agreements, billing, and payment updates
- Captures and tracks important data for a subset of partner clinic cases including treatment
types, patient and provider satisfaction, treatment outcomes, and timeline
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in health sciences, public health, wellness or health promotion preferred
- A passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exemplifies amazing customer service skills and professionalism
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. As this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.