Clinical Nurse- Columbus
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced Clinical Nurse reporting to our Clinic Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time position and is based out of our Colubus Clinic located at 8800 Lyra Drive Columbus, OH 43240
Monday- Friday , 8 hour days with the possibility of going to 4 -10 hour days, weekend rotation
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medications, treatment protocols and procedures
- Oversee patients’ cycling process - injection training, consent reviews, medication questions, and answer general process questions throughout the cycle
- Coordinates patient treatment plans, such as Egg Freezing, IUI, In Vitro Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfers
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Ensure all patient information is documented appropriately in our EMR according to our procedures
- Routine phlebotomy as needed
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Works independently to assure the program goals are achieved
- Support and promote excellence in customer service
- Provide feedback to HQ on process improvement and job specifications to help gain efficiencies in your day to day
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience as a nurse in a fertility practice or Ob/GYN
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Experienced in EMR and G-Suite
- Ultrasound experience preferred
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Experience in and a passion for women’s health, fertility is a plus
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible and can adapt to challenging situations.
- Detail oriented
- Exemplifies strong customer service skills and professionalism
Perks and Benefits
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?