Director, CRM & Marketing Analytics
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 90 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all. Kindbody has raised $154 million in funding from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, GV (formerly Google Ventures), RRE Capital, Claritas Health Ventures, Rock Springs Capital, NFP Ventures, and TQ Ventures.
About the Role
As Director of CRM & Marketing Analytics, you will be a cross-functional leader, shaping and optimizing the customer journey for multiple audiences: fertility patients, Kindbody benefits members, clients and sales leads, referring providers and more. This is because you are adept at leveraging sales and marketing automation to deliver tailored customer experiences and game-changing operational efficiencies for internal sales teams. You are a go-to CRM product owner and evangelist. You are data-obsessed and customer-obsessed.
This role is a full time position and is based out of our HQ Office located at 120 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY.
- Create a compelling vision for CRM at Kindbody, identifying and making business cases for optimization opportunities.
- Act as a CRM owner and subject matter expert across the organization, implementing improved structure and best practices that drive growth goals.
- Build a multi-channel lifecycle marketing engine that enables personalized cross-channel communications to deliver the right message in the right channel at the right time.
- Oversee email strategy, developing nurture journeys with content and creative teams.
- Provide a structure for content teams to plan campaigns across the customer lifecycle.
- Identify more channels and touchpoints that can be personalized and automated (texting, direct mail, etc).
- Drive A/B testing and reporting.
- Systematically translate the customer and patient journey into measurable lifecycle stages to measure and optimize.
- Report on lifecycle performance and regularly, including customer attribution.
- Perform analytical deep dives into the customer's journey across traffic, conversion, initial purchase, add ons, retention, and upgrades with clear insights on trends and growth levers.
- Track, report, and provide insights on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value.
- Build on existing methodologies for segmentation and data governance.
- Create actionable reporting showing revenue opportunities by persona.
- Collaborate with the in-house BI team to scope source data.
Who You Are
- 7+ years CRM experience with proof of demonstrable success
- Experience with:
- CRM applications: SalesForce experience required; Hubspot experience preferred
- Marketing automation: Marketo experience preferred
- BI & analytics tools: Metabase; Looker/Data Studio; Google Analytics
- CDPs: Segment experience preferred
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in healthcare
- Persona/journey mapping experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical skills (particularly Excel) and ability to use data to draw insights and optimize campaigns
- Ability to interface with senior leaders cross-functionally
- Extremely organized, strong project management skills are a must
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to flex into responsibilities outside of role
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, both with external partners and internally
- Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation, and discipline
- Team player with a “no problem too small” attitude
Perks and Benefits
Pay range for this position is $130,000 - 150,000.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?