Sr. Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
About the Role
As an experienced Sr. Director, Financial Planning and Analysis reporting to our SVP, Finance you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time hybrid position (2-3 days on-site) based out of HQ location in NYC.
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Lead, manage, and guide the FP&A team in close partnership with the SVP, Finance
- Responsible for establishing clear team and individual objectives, support performance and career development, and team engagement
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly financial planning process
- Lead the Company's bi-annual 3YP (detailed long-range strategic planning model) ensuring Executive and cross-functional alignment
- Work with the Controller and department leaders to provide visibility and understand fluctuations in revenues, expenses, and other key metrics on a monthly basis
- Support the People Team by establishing KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and guidelines for open headcount and annual merit and career advancement process
- Compare financial forecasts and budgets to actual financial performance, interpret results and variances, and give guidance on necessary course corrections
- Partner with business leads to translate strategic initiatives and operational goals into a financial outlook
- Work closely with department heads and business leads to provide transparency and insights into the financial performance of their business units
- Support strategic business planning process and new business / investment opportunities with returns analyses
- Provide pro-forma location analyses to inform location investment decisions
- Build detailed financial, scenario-based models to evaluate investment priorities and potential alternatives
- Lead analysis to optimize the LTV / CAC ratio payback period
- Partner with engineering team to build out company dashboards to provide company-wide real time KPI tracking
- Help drive business decisions by providing actionable financial reporting on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Identify industry insights, competitive trends, and business intelligence
General Finance and Reporting:
- Support creation of board and investor materials
- Support finance team in fundraising and due diligence processes
- Support investor relations and financial reporting processes
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
Who You Are
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience (investment banking, management consulting, private equity or corporate finance)
- Must possess advanced financial modeling skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Bachelors in Finance or equivalent discipline preferred; MBA is a plus
- Relevant financial planning and budgeting experience within a high-growth company in the healthcare space a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact well with senior management and to communicate effectively in meetings
- Must be a team player who understands the importance not only of developing but also of executing the Company’s plan
- Ability and desire to roll up sleeves and be hands-on in an entrepreneurial fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- A strong passion for the Kindbody mission
Perks and Benefits
Pay range for this position: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 depending on years of experience.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?