Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care. Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
About the Role
As an experienced Financial Analyst reporting to our SVP Finance, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time hybrid position with 2-3 days on site at our HQ NYC location.
- Provide support to the Financial Planning & Analysis team in carrying out a variety of finance initiatives and functions
- Develop and maintain sophisticated financial models used for budgeting, forecasting, strategic decision making, and capital allocation
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of critical metrics and business trends with regular updates provided to senior management
- Assist in the preparation of weekly reporting that highlights the operational results, forecasts, and business plans of the company's various divisions and subsidiaries
- Help design and evaluate budgets, business plans, and forecasts for business lines
- Identify and analyze operational problems and recommend effective solutions
- Work closely with the finance managers within the business units and will be required to meet strict internal and external timelines/milestones
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent quantitative major
- 3+ years of experience in a finance/analytics role (corporate environment), investment banking or consulting
- 1 - 3 years of experience building complicated financial models
- Proven understanding of finance, accounting, economics, and statistics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency with MS office products
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Perks and Benefits
Pay range for this position: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 depending on years of experience.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?