Patient Care Navigator - Member Benefits Services
Kindbody is a leading fertility clinic network and family-building benefits provider for employers offering comprehensive virtual and in-person care.
Kindbody's clinically managed program includes fertility assessments and education, fertility preservation, genetic testing, in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor and surrogacy services, and adoption, as well as physical, mental, and emotional support from preconception through postpartum. Kindbody is the trusted fertility benefits provider for more than 110 employers, covering more than 2.4 million lives. Many thousands more receive their fertility care directly from Kindbody throughout the country at signature clinics, mobile clinics, and partner clinics. As the fertility benefits provider, technology platform, and direct provider of high-quality care, Kindbody delivers a seamless, integrated experience with superior health outcomes at lower cost, making fertility care more affordable and accessible for all.
Visit www.kindbody.com. and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
About the Role
As an experienced Patient Care Navigator, Member Benefits Services (MBS) reporting to our Customer Success Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time remote position.
Position 1: 10:00am-6:30pm EST with rotating weekends
Position 2: :10:30am -7:00pm EST with rotating weekends
- Answer Inbound calls
- Answers phone calls, manages hubspot emails and secure messages
- Schedules appointments
- Provides issue resolution/handles escalations
- Coordinates patient assistance
- Confirms Eligibility of Members; ensures members have assigned company code and verifies they are tagged to their employer properly
- Educates eligible members on benefits, tracks members’ journey, and provides frequent follow ups
- Goes above and beyond for the patient making sure they feel supported and well communicated with throughout their journey (established touch points)
- Provides transfers packets to partner clinics and pharmacy
- Works with COE and Provider Relations to follow up on contracts and LOA’s - ensuring a seamless experience for the patient and keeps patient updated
- Works closely with billing to ensure patient is educated on SOB and financials as it relates to treatment and pharmacy And other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects from time to time, based on business needs
Who You Are
- Prior experience in fertility a plus
- Prior experience with member benefits required
- Prior experience in medical insurance required
- Excellent customer service with exceptional follow - through
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively
- Flexible and adaptable
- Kind and empathetic
- Proficient with Hubspot, Microsoft Office and Google Docs Experience with EMR
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Perks and Benefits
The hourly pay for this position is $26.00 depending on years of experience.
Kindbody values our employees and wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are happy and professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. We are committed to providing a number of affordable and valuable health and wellness benefits to our full time employees, such as paid vacation and sick time; paid time off to vote; medical, dental and vision insurance; FSA + HSA options; Company-paid life insurance; Short Term + Long Term Disability options; Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks fully paid dependent on years of service); 401k plans; free Peloton membership, monthly guided meditation and two free cycles of IVF/IUI or egg freezing and free egg storage for as long as you are employed.
Additional benefits, such as paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training & development opportunities, social events and wellness programming are also available. We are constantly reevaluating our benefits to ensure they meet the needs of our employees.
In an effort to protect our employees and our patients, Kindbody strongly encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. However, some states are requiring that all healthcare workers be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment at Kindbody in the following states will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccine prior to your start date of employment: California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Washington. All other states are exempt from this requirement. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine because of a qualifying legal reason, you may request an exception to this requirement from the Company. As this is a remote position, the requirement would not apply.
Kindbody is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunity in all of our employment and hiring policies and practices and believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace will benefit our patients, care partners, and Kindbody employees. We administer our employment and hiring policies and practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, military service, military or veteran status, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?