Product Marketing Manager
HYPR, the Identity Assurance Company, helps organizations create trust in the identity lifecycle. We are a community of bold thinkers and energetic doers who imagined a brand new approach to identity security and, at the same time, are eliminating a pervasive and persistent 60-year old problem – the password. Since being founded in 2014, the company has grown to be the premium provider of authentication security to marquee brands around the globe and are quickly becoming the recognized leader in Identity Assurance. We are looking for exceptional people with the ambition and the will to positively change the world. If that sounds like you, join us on our mission to create a passwordless world and secure the identity lifecycle.
Your Role and Impact
HYPR, The Identity Assurance Company, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help successfully execute product launches, enablement programs and campaigns. You will interface and regularly collaborate with a variety of different departments and play a key role in leveraging analytics and establishing benchmarks. This role is based out of HYPR’s New York City headquarters located conveniently in midtown Manhattan. The role is expected to be available for 2-3 days a week in office. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing team, as well as executive leaders engaged in customer and prospect discovery.
We are looking for someone with SaaS based solution experience, security is a plus, but more important is an understanding of B2B enterprise audiences, and products that have significant implications on the teams that manage them and the end users using them day-in-and-day-out. A strong eye for technical detail goes a long way in this role as your ability to gauge depth with our product teams, solution architects and engineers will enable you to ask the right questions, get to the hidden gems of value, and truly differentiate and identify key value propositions we may otherwise take for granted. This is also the type of role for you if you like hypothesis testing and KPIs, challenging teams around you to help validate and test theories, and statements, what’s working, what isn’t. Producing great material doesn’t end when it ships. Iterating and optimizing helps you to drive greater timeliness value from your hard work.
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout marketing, product, sales and leadership to create content and collateral that educates our audience personas across different sectors and themes.
- Develop solution messaging and test various content strategy themes and product differentiation on Identity Assurance and HYPR’s continued focus as a passwordless market leader.
- Perform market analysis and research, synthesizing data from customers, partners, analysts, sales and product to inform product, pricing, and go-to-market strategies
- Assist in development and value of competitive battlecards and other sales enablement activities.
- Create clear and compelling messaging content which will be used for sales collateral, solution briefs, blog posts, website, webcasts, trade shows, and related activities to drive market demand and awareness.
- Understand the value of our key technology partnership / co-marketing opportunities and new routes to market and weave into relevant solution strategy.
- Participate in webcasts, events and other demand generation activities
- Guide and contribute to sales and partner enablement
- Gain feedback to identify program success and/or opportunities for improvement
- 4-8 years of experience in product/solution marketing with a focus on B2B enterprise level.
- Experience with SaaS based solutions is vital, security is a plus, but other similar critical path products is a plus.
- Strong eye for technical detail. Ability to dive into the nuance of the product with PMs, Engineerings and solution specialists.
- Hypothesis testing and KPI minded. You like to encourage that teams and talent can test our value props, tell us what should be at the top, what’s working and what isn’t and gives us room to iterate.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing-related field, or equivalent experience
The Benefits of Working with HYPR
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is hybrid, with 2-3 days in our New York City headquarters located conveniently in midtown Manhattan.
Base Salary: $120,000 - 150,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at HYPR. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other HYPRions. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at HYPR to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.