Business Development Representative
HYPR, the Identity Assurance Company, helps organizations create trust in the identity lifecycle. We are a community of bold thinkers and energetic doers who imagined a brand new approach to identity security and, at the same time, are eliminating a pervasive and persistent 60-year old problem – the password. Since being founded in 2014, the company has grown to be the premium provider of authentication security to marquee brands around the globe and are quickly becoming the recognized leader in Identity Assurance. We are looking for exceptional people with the ambition and the will to positively change the world. If that sounds like you, join us on our mission to create a passwordless world and secure the identity lifecycle.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for dynamic, competitive, “hunter-minded” individuals looking for a ground floor opportunity to join our fast-growing, accomplished sales team at HYPR. The Business Development Rep (BDR) is responsible for cultivating new meetings with prospective customers working at enterprises with over 500 employees, and with focus on enterprises with over 2500 employees. The ideal candidate is capable of high levels of quality sales activity, with talent to quickly build rapport with others, understand prospect pain points and associate HYPR’s value proposition to those needs. HYPR offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with room for personal and professional growth. The successful BDR should have the burning desire to advance to more senior sales roles within HYPR.
- Achieve monthly goals by generating new qualified meetings for field sales
- Successfully generate new qualified meetings with both HYPR value added resellers and enterprise prospects themselves
- Articulate HYPR’s market leading passwordless MFA solutions within your assigned territory
- Hunt for and schedule qualified meetings with large enterprise prospective customers
- Professionally coordinate all aspects of the new qualified meetings from start to finish
- Serve as primary contact and advisor for your clients throughout the qualification cycle
- Drive and grow ‘Channel Initiated Leads’ from top HYPR value added resellers
- Ability to cold call potential clients to build a new qualified meeting pipeline
- Ability to work effectively build strong relationships with top value added resellers to build support a large new qualified meeting pipeline
- Strong Q&A, consultative skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude for working with cybersecurity technology
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- A genuine drive to learn how to be a true sales professional
- Preferably based in Boston or New York area
- Desire to work hard, play hard and succeed
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
US Based applicants only
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at HYPR. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other HYPRions. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at HYPR to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.