Regional Sales Director - NYC
Regional Sales Director - NYC
HYPR is mission focused on one of the widest scale problems in cybersecurity: Fixing the way the world logs in. As we have proven the benefits of Passwordless Authentication for tens of millions of consumers and workforce identities, HYPR is actively focused on becoming the household name businesses trust for authentication across the enterprise & SMB segments
Your Role and Impact
HYPR is seeking a self-starter Regional Sales Director - NYC who communicates an inspired vision and can win over colleagues and customers alike. You are a curious, confident leader, always probing underlying issues and suggesting broader solutions. You are known for your resilience and strategic operating skills, and you're constantly on the watch for prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent model but also value collaboration. You have the ability and drive to build your own book of business, and to sell our software services while working tightly with the team to establish a strong business plan.
- Owning the full sales cycle from outreach to closing with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Stay current on market trends and competitors and proactively work with Product to weigh in on product roadmap
- Develop deep relationships with key industry leaders and networks
- Inform sales strategies by investigating customer needs through economic, financial, industry, and organizational data
- Forecasting revenue with predictable accuracy
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales (software security experience preferred)
- Experience managing a new business quota of $1M+
- Sold into C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers at mid-sized companies
- Strong communication & presentation skills, with the ability to perform high stakes product demos to a sophisticated audience
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment
- Travel percentage: As required
- Experience in consumer lending a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field preferred
The Benefits of Working with HYPR
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Base Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at HYPR. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other HYPRions. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at HYPR to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.