Quality Assurance Supervisor (Weekend Shift)
This role is responsible for completing the Quality Assurance audits on relevant shift at the DCC; Quality audits cover all areas of the DCC. You will also be responsible for collating the outputs from the quality audits. You will lead by example and create an engaging, motivating environment with an open communication culture.
This is an onsite role within our La Vergne TN facility. With a schedule of Friday - Sunday, 5AM - 5:30PM
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Complete audits on all areas of the DCC; this covers product, process, Operative, 5S and compliance (list is not exhaustive)
- Record audit outputs
- Support and drive the DCC QMS Processes
- Produce regular QMS KPI reports, chair QMS KPI meetings and on actions to improve performance against them.
- Work with the Customer Service Operations Teams to improve the Customer Experience and performance against the QMS KPIS.
- Chair regular ISO9001 Management Review meetings and take ownership of the outputs of these meetings.
- Feedback audit outputs to Shift Manager and Shift Team Leaders
- Support Quality Assurance Manager in delivering ISO 9001
- Audit ISO 9001 compliance
- Manage the output and performance of Quality Assurance Auditors on relevant shift.
- Recruitment, training, coaching and ongoing development of Quality Assurance Auditors.
- Performance manage direct report, providing coaching and timely feedback to drive high performance standards and address any capability gaps.
- Put forward and lead on new ideas to develop audits and create reports where required.
- Support in the root cause analysis of customer impacting issues.
- Bring new ideas to the table that enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work collaboratively as a wider team, both with other operatives and all managers.
- To demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are always followed.
- Continuously develop your knowledge and capability utilizing the resource and tools available
- Embed and live the company values in everything you do
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Experience of following processes maps and standard working instructions
- Completion of audits of work completed by others
- Minimum of 4 years in direct supervision and/or coaching of others
- Prior experience in a training, auditing, document control in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to learn and follow work instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated high energy and a positive attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative and acts independently as appropriate
- Strong team player who will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience scheduling and managing to schedule
- Experience with creating, analyzing, and presenting reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience with ECO/Configuration Control, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with LEAN concepts
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- High level of attention to detail
- Excel knowledge for example, input of data into excel to record audit results
Pay Range:$53,700.00 - $89,900.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.