Sales Operations Specialist
The Sale Support Specialist will be directly involved with managing post-sale processes and working with internal partners to refine the platform and buying experience. This critical role will require a self-motivated individual that is able to proactively identify needs and opportunities and provide actionable solutions. This individual will work cross functionally (virtually and in person) to ensure the team has the business insight and plan to deliver the best overall customer experience.
This is a Hybrid role requiring candidate to work in the Lewisville TX facility 2-3 days a week.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Key Point of contact to customers who require support or have inquiries about an order, process, or interaction
- This will require meeting with staff in person at the facility (TN/TX) and coordinating the resolution of issues
- Will take ownership of process improvement and integration and work with internal teams to drive simplification and quality involved in resolving customer issues
- Able to convert analytical findings into key actionable business insights and clearly communicate results/next steps
- Being a subject matter expert on Assurant platforms and tools is a requirement
- Support pre- and post-sale processes for buyers and internal partners
- Will include device unlocking and managing the order funding process
- Excellent communication and a sense of urgency will be vital when working with internal partners and customers to manage these relationships
- Provide guidance, feedback, and cross training to peers while helping resolve escalations
- Be able to step in as Sales Operations Analyst when necessary or when directed by leadership
- Having the knowledge and skills to step into other AVR roles is expected
- Manage customer onboarding and maintenance of accounts
- This will include being comfortable with MSAs, updating users and addresses, and working closely with the Compliance and GDO teams
- Assist customers with RMA inquiries and escalate recurring issues to teams within the TN/TX facilities
- Operations and shipping partnership management will be crucial in the success of the RMA program
- Must be able to confidently review and provide approvals
- Leverage communication skills to create and manage communication with customers
- This will require the use of Constant Contact, ASP banners, Chat tools, and other upcoming forms of customer communication
- Will also assist internal departments with buyer communication (Shipping, Finance, GDO and Compliance) as needed
- Can operate with a limited level of direct supervision and exercise independence of judgement and autonomy, even under ambiguous circumstances and shifting priorities
- Take ownership of process improvement and work with internal teams to drive simplification and quality
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Strong MS Office skill and Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Proven excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Strong planning, organization, and time-management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Resilience with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to work extended hours including nights and weekends when required, particularly during peak season (Q4)
- Experience in a sales support or customer service role which required analytical and multitasking skills
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Oracle or other ERP experience is preferred
- Experience working with international customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
Pay Range:$22.61 - $37.32
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.