Enterprise Account Manager
Why work with Assurant?
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Problems easier to solve. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds, but we are united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results.
So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas, and we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive.
Some of the benefits we offer to our team members are:
- Wellbeing programs – meditation, mindfulness
- Development programs & LinkedIn learning courses as well as study grants and support for higher education
- Mentoring programs
- Diversity panels and employee resource groups
- Cultural day off to celebrate what’s important to you
- Volunteering opportunities to give back to a cause that is important to you
What's the role about?
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for spearheading the successful launch, growth, and management of Assurant's Enterprise Device Futures suite of products with our client. This role requires a strategic focus on product development, operational excellence, revenue generation, client relationship management, and team leadership.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive sales and market share expansion to ensure sustained revenue growth.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue targets through strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and Telstra stakeholders to develop product constructs that align with market needs.
- Ensure that product development meets both Assurant and Telstra’s strategic objectives and quality standards.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with the client, including proactively address concerns, gather feedback, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop and execute the Go to Market Strategy for the Enterprise and Government segments.
- Focus on driving performance through channel optimization.
- Mentor your team, set performance benchmarks, and equip them to exceed sales targets.
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience in sales, business development, or account management in the technology or telecommunications sector.
- Understanding of device lifecycle management products and services (Preferred)
- Exceptional relationship-building, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Salesforce and data analytics tools such as Tablou and PowerBI
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role. The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/