Sales Optimisation Lead / Sales Coach
Spain – Madrid area with some travel throughout Spain
Temporary contract for 6 months initially to cover maternity leave with a view to making the role permanent long term
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
We are recruiting for an Optimisation Lead / Sales Coach to join our Client team. Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will act as part of the client team, working in partnership with our clients, delivering sustainable insurance growth by delivering targeted training, promotion and sales support solutions in an efficient and effective manner throughout allocated distribution channels. The Sales Optimisation Lead will be responsible for their own channel/Regions alongside developing the capability and motivating the sales agents
Other responsibilities include;
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Delivers positive engagement with their stakeholders
- Drive and support a compliant and customer centric culture
- Drives delivery through the engagement of people and cross functional teams
You will have the following skills;
- Fluent Spanish is essential and English level desired B1
- Experience within a sales and/or sales training focused role.
- Ability to stay away from time to time and work within call centre operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of delivering coaching solutions
- IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Highly organised, proactive and self motivated approach
- Full Driving License
- Experienced with Point of Sales Management or Call Centre Team Leader
- Experience working at Telecommunication Store if have experience working in a Vodafone Store should be an advantage
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Company car (pool car available)
- Weekly lunch tickets
- Flexible Working
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!