Sales Optimisation Manager
Why work with Assurant?
The world is more connected than ever. Smart technology is empowering connectivity everywhere, from our phones and wearables to our homes and cars. Assurant supports the businesses that are advancing the connected world for their customers, making technology more accessible and eco-friendly. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas, and we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive.
Some of the benefits we offer to our team members are:
- Development programs & LinkedIn learning courses as well as study grants and support for higher education
- Cultural day off to celebrate what’s important to you
- International and Local mentoring programs
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Program
- Diversity panels and employee resource groups
- 6 weeks paid parental leave, and accrued Superannuation contributions while on unpaid leave paid into their Superannuation fund on their return to work.
- Hybrid work model - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
- Novated vehicle leasing
- Volunteering opportunities to give back to a cause that is important to you
What's the role about?
Initially commencing as a fixed-term role, the Sales Optimisation Manager will oversee all aspects of Sales & Channel Optimisation within assigned Connected Living streams and retail programs. This role will provide leadership and direction to multiple, large sales and channel optimisation teams to increase overall business & program performance, including product attachment, growth, revenue, and profitability.
- Effectively lead multiple large, multi-layer sales and channel optimisation teams for LOBs and retail programs
- Optimise and align organizational resources to best support client needs and growth
- Forecast primary KPI’s and topline results for multiple accounts and provide coaching and support for stream and program leaders to deliver
- Responsible for driving attachment, revenue, and all top-line metrics for multiple accounts within specified division of business
- Day to day leadership and operational responsibility for accounts within specified business or retail programs
- Develop and implement internal training and development programs and interventions for the sales and channel optimisation teams, coaching and supporting the application of new skills and sales optimisation techniques
- Partner closely with the Head of Connected Living and relevant business leaders to develop the strategy and vision for sales and channel optimisation
- Support the development of new business at Assurant by promoting sales and channel optimisation techniques and approaches for prospective and existing clients as needed
- Reporting of financial results, KPI delivery and strategy delivery to Assurant leadership
Does this sound like you?
- 10+ years in retail or similar roles in a client-facing environment
- 5 years’ experience with Sales & Channel Optimisation
- 5yrs+ leadership of teams, including managers of managers
- Preference of 10+ years of retail, telecommunications, or account management experience
- Progressive, modern leadership experience required - active in organisational culture & DEI initiatives, team and customer first mindset
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques, client service and account development
- Applies expert problem-solving skills to the most complex of issues.
- Recognises, recommends and creates action-oriented plans for areas needing improvement
- Advanced knowledge of the Assurant business and program streams
- Strong communication skills - influential and impactful presenter and facilitator.
- Strong leadership abilities, with experience delegating and managing multiple remote teams
- Strong understanding of financials, and performance metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multitasking
If you think you are a fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role. The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/