Channel Optimisation Lead - Northern
What is the role about?
Reporting to the Head of Connected Living, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team of Channel Optimisation Managers (COMs) based out of New South Wales, and North and Metro Queensland and support the assigned account sales team.
The Channel Optimisation Lead - Northern, will lead the development, implementation and regular revision of account management plans and strategic business plans will enhance client relationships, support the achievement of targets and assist in the innovation of new products and services.
Some of your key responsibilities:
Provide strategic direction to the COM’s Managers ensuring ongoing achievement of designated sales target levels.
Implement key action plans to drive and achieve current period budgets and targets
Actively manage individual performance of COM’s Managers by agreeing individual performance plans, engaging in regular one-on-one coaching discussions, and completing annual performance reviews in a timely manner
Conduct regular team meetings to review sales pipelines and ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them.
Coordinate professional development and mentoring of the sales team including the development of product knowledge.
Oversee the development and administration of sales incentive programs.
Facilitate continuous process improvement programs with all stores.
Monitor and analyse sales performance data, market trends, and customer feedback to optimise sales and drive revenue and growth.
Lead the team to maintain Salesforce entries and accurately report on activity weekly.
Reporting, analysis, and action planning with relevant functions for service delivery and ensuring that key SLA and KPIs are delivered.
Does this sound like you?
- 5 years + Account Management experience
- Bachelor of Business or related degree preferred
- Excellent commercial acumen, focused on how to maximise on opportunities
- Excellent customer service provided through good knowledge of product range, supporting systems and the business sectors that the business operates in
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with management & key internal stakeholders to maintain excellent client relationships
- Effective in the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Effective in the ability to clearly communicate and network with stakeholders
- Successful track record of delivering against KPI’s.
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with the proven ability to identify opportunities to develop and grow the account.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team and also work within a team environment
Why work with Assurant?
Everyone at Assurant, no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world is united by our uncompromising values.
With more than 100 years industry expertise, we are trusted by over 300 million consumers worldwide and we handle more than 16.6 million unique policies across the automotive, appliance and technology, home and financial service industries.
When you join Assurant, you will be part of a community that cares. A diverse and supportive team culture will see you challenge yourself and motivate you to think out of the box.
Some of the benefits we offer to our team members are:
- Wellbeing programs – meditation, mindfulness
- Development programs & LinkedIn learning courses as well as study grants and support for higher education
- Mentoring programs
- Diversity panels and employee resource groups
- Cultural day off to celebrate what’s important to you
- Volunteering opportunities to give back to a cause that is important to you
Please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role. Don't miss your opportunity to be part of this successful team, apply now!
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.