Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive serves as the primary point of contact and liaison, as an individual contributor, between assigned Denver based client and Assurant support teams. Plans, organizes, and coordinates daily activities–aligned to an annual plan–that support maintaining and expanding existing client relationships and program performance beneficial to Assurant and its clients. This role is responsible for being the dedicated subject matter expert of the program (s) as a central point of contact for the team and client. Client Scope & Engagement: Mid- and occasionally senior-level client leaders; Partners with leadership on a mid-sized segment of a line of business.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Directly carries out execution of key initiatives to promote revenue growth and engagement with the existing client base.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with key clients to ensure the stability of existing business, managing all day-to-day interactions and client needs; with a primary focus on the client product team, secondarily Mobile IT Team and Amdocs.
- Develops annual client business plan; Key contributor to develop and lead client business reviews to ensure metrics and mutual revenue goals are being met.
- Drives execution of contracts through contracting process for addendums and revisions.
- Drives service utilization at the client level. Ensures services are performed as priced and contracted.
- In collaboration with appropriate internal cross-functional teams, facilitates new client, product, or service installations.
- Carries out resolution of client issues in collaboration with cross-functional area leaders.
- Serves as key liaison for cross-functional client groups, including Product, Marketing, Digital, and SSPP and Assurant. Based in client office.
- Fluent with the technical requirements, wireframes, and business details related to contractual obligations and deliverables.
- Attends and capable of leading all business grooming and delivery meetings.
- Prioritizes WebEx chats, meetings, and content requests by client’s Product organization.
- Provides Reporting on all products including dashboard support.
- Responsible for oversight/management of client financial goal attainment (monthly), reporting, billing, and profit share statements.
- Up to 25% travel. This position is collocated in our client’s office in Denver, CO.
- Ideal candidate will reside in Colorado.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- BS/BA Degree or higher
- 4+ years’ experience in running device protection and or trade-in and upgrade programs
- 3+ years interacting with mid to large clients and developing strategic relationships
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Mobile Industry experience
- Device protection/ extended warranty experience
- Business/Financial knowledge
- Supply chain / Reverse Logistics
- Business software knowledge (i.e., word, excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
- Industry-specific knowledge
Pay Range:$82,200.00 - $137,400.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.