Client Management Coordinator
The Client Management Coordinator (“CMC”) role will support our Account Executive team in providing world-class service in the post-sale relationship with clients. The CMC will research, analyze, report, coordinate and communicate in support of project implementations and ongoing Client management activities. The CMC will build relationships with business partners and work effectively & collaboratively with internal and external colleagues. The CMC will demonstrate accuracy, quality, and timelines in the delivery of work activities.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Conduct support activities including taking minutes, creating & maintaining logs/trackers, capturing follow-ups, providing status update and client support on projects
- Work with Account Executives on client meeting & business review preparations and documentation of notes and deliverables
- Work with clients, Operations and other teams as needed to oversee customer inquiries/escalations, including intake, review and resolution
- Collaborate with clients and IT to identify, document and resolve technical production issues
- Support on documenting client roadmaps, aligning resources and communicating with appropriate teams under direction of the Account Executive
- Review Terms & Conditions/certificates, marketing materials and supporting collateral for accuracy, acting as liaison between Legal/Compliance/Marketing/Account Executive & clients on revisions.
- Compile client-facing reports from various sources and manage distribution to client
Communication & Relationship Building
- Communication & Relationship Building:
- Collaborate with internal resources to meet the needs of the client. Requires close engagement with IT, BPO, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Compliance and other departments, as required
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of changes and updates on ongoing initiatives for the client
- Draft & distribute communications for clients in coordination with internal stakeholders
Process Improvement and Optimization
- Independently & proactively identify opportunities in processes and work to lead development of solutions and resolution to improve efficiency
- Independently research complex issues coming from Operations, IT and Clients and provide contingencies and recommendations for resolution in a timely manner
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum 6-12 months of professional or related experience
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or equivalent
- Research and Analysis experience
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to perform essential functions
- Requires ability to process time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, collaborate with others to make decisions and communicate actions
- Proven success with meeting quality and timeline standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and build rapport with all levels of staff
- Adaptable, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Proactively recognize process improvement opportunities
- A self-starter, with ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
Pay Range:$49,100.00 - $81,300.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.