The Mailroom Specialist will process incoming and/or outgoing mail, either in paper or electronic form, within client service level requirements.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Opening, prepping and scanning mail.
- Prepping incoming electronic mail (E-Prep/FTP).
- Processing of Outbound Mail by means of various postal equipment including mail inserters, postage meters, and computer. Could include handling outgoing overnight packages.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Monday – 11:00am – 11:30pm
- Tuesday – 11:00am – 9:30pm
- Wednesday – OFF
- Thursday – 11:00am – 9:30pm
- Friday – 11:00am – 7:30pm
Overtime may be required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills / data entry
- Prior mail room experience preferred
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to make good decisions
- Organizational skills
- Flexible to handle different assignment
- Ability to learn multiple policies and procedures
Pay Range:$13.38 - $20.07
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.