Mobile Client Support Associate
This position reports directly to the AVP, with a dotted line to the Account Executive managing the B2B trade-in services. As a member of the Account team, you will be a valuable contributor to the achievement of trade-in KPIs. During the trade-in process, these efforts include, but are not limited to, customer contact and communication, accurate trade-in quote creation, troubleshooting requests, shipping oversight, and post-trade problem resolution. This role will enable B2B sales reps at the carrier to feel confident in adding trade-ins to their sales process by offloading transactional administration to this position.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
Customer contact for B2B Trade-in Transactions
- Provide program management for trade-in quotes, shipping materials logistics, quote acceptance, and credit status daily with our client with adherence to processes to protect customer privacy.
- Perform technical troubleshooting with customers.
- Attend Customer Calls and support Operation’s needs.
- Sales Support to B2B Sales Team
- Training the support for the Customer Service team
- Interface with end-user business contacts and carrier sales reps to facilitate trade process completion. This may involve facilitating trades of large quantities of devices, explaining promotion values, educating reps and customers about the benefits of trade-in, and explaining the end-to-end process.
- Monthly Salesforce Reporting
- Daily Trade-In Report
- Specialized Process Device Reporting by customer
- White Glove reporting as requested per customer.
- Manage Vision Direct Reporting; manage Shipping Reports; Ad Hoc Resend Reports to Vision Direct.
- Manages Salesforce trouble ticket queue for customer requests to completion while maintaining account SLAs.
Process Compliance, Updates, Audits
- Ensures the formal Sales processes are optimal and being adhered to and that required documentation is being retained.
- Participates in process reviews for updates, approval, and recording.
- Identifies ineffective work processes/flows and proposes and executes specific solutions for improvement or optimization.
- Participates in internal audit research and documentation as required.
- Complete all shipping/kitting resend requests.
- Order Bulk resend materials.
- Work directly with customer contacts on exceptions.
- Work with customer or Assurant resources on UPS escalations.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Associate degree - BS/BA preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position working with Excel.
- Proficient to Advanced excel skills.
- Aptitude for systems and processes, advanced problem-solving.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; Outlook, Word, Excel (skills must include V Look Up/Pivot Table).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proper grammar, spelling, and email composition.
- Detail-oriented, excellent follow-up and time management skills, sense of urgency, resourceful, and able to manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work independently or as part of a project team to complete multiple tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce as a ticketing system a plus.
Pay Range:$40,700.00 - $67,100.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.