Motor Claims Engineer
Full-time- 37.5 hours
£30,000 DOE, Per Annum Plus Benefits
· Are you passionate about Cars with proven mechanical experience
· Are you a problem solver who loves to think outside the box and deliver first-time resolutions
· Are you looking to come off the tools
If so- Assurant could be the perfect place for you!
Assurant is looking for a Motor Claims Engineer to join their team. The Motor Engineering team provides technical expertise to the Motor Claims Department, repairing garages and customers for the management and control of mechanical breakdown claims
Key Performance Goals:
· Resolve mechanical and electrical breakdown claims efficiently.
· Contribute towards maintaining department SLAs
· Exceed personal KPI targets regularly.
The ideal candidate should have hands-on mechanical experience and is now looking to move away from the tools but use the knowledge to help assess support with claims.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Automotive City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent
· Strong negotiating and influence skills
· Proficient in using IT software.
Benefits & Training
· Bonus Scheme
· Flexible Working
· Internal Wellbeing Programme
· LinkedIn Learning
· Learning and Development opportunities
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk, and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect, and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our culture and make Assurant a Great Place to Work!
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us with our clients and enhances employee engagement.
To view a full list of the responsibilities and requirements, please view the job description on the European Careers site.
We look forward to receiving your application.