Account Executive- Condominium
Account Executive -Condo
The Condominium team is growing!
As the Account Executive, you will manage multiple assigned client implementations and relationships. You will accomplish this by building and maintaining positive relationships and motivating and fostering a cohesive, creative, and positive work environment with clients, counterparts, internal support teams, and management to achieve optimal work performance and communication.
You will assist clients with identifying areas of opportunity for improvement, processes, and procedures. This will include formulating an action plan to coordinate the resources and requirements necessary to manage the implementation to completion. You will manage the integrity of client data by ensuring the quality of business arrangement data from proposal through implementation.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage day-to-day relationships and onboarding with assigned and new clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key contacts within client organizations at various levels.
- Support with introducing and implementing opportunities that advance strategic solutions within the client.
- Develop recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis, report any challenges, and provide solutions and alternative recommendations to Client and/or Assurant.
- Partner with the Operations team and other internal stakeholders to oversee the execution and implementation of new client installs and strategic priorities.
- Identify, present, and (when the agreement is obtained) manage the implementation of new business opportunities and/or program enhancements for revenue growth and retention.
- Monitor overall Operational service level agreements (SLAs) and work with operation teams to maintain contractual SLA performance.
- Prepare and conduct Business Reviews by coordinating, creating, and verifying all documentation and all other participation and logistical arrangements.
- Advocate and manage change requirements for clients as specified by Assurant and the various supporting functional teams to comply with all business guidelines, state compliance, and governed statutes.
- Works with our Sales, Legal, Product Management, and Executive Leadership in the contracting and renewing contracts with the assigned clients. This includes interacting with various levels (CFO, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief General Counsel, Actuarial, Country Managers, and Sales Leaders) internally and within the client.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Condominium Insurance is highly preferred.
- Experienced working effectively with a wide variety of company functions and individuals.
- Perform work responsibilities in a timely manner and in a fast-paced, high-volume office work environment.
- Led and managed the coordination of large groups to drive results.
- Maintain confidentiality when required to ensure access to and use of specific company and employee information is limited as required by Assurant management.
How much should I expect to travel?
You will be expected to travel up to 20%
Pay Range:$60,700.00 - $101,100.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.