Lead Account Executive - Luxury Lines
The Lead Account Executive is responsible for mentoring and leading new and existing assigned Account Executive team members for business knowledge and skill set development, and improvement in job performance. This person will align with management, support teams and clients to assist with identifying areas of opportunity for improvement in job functions, processes and procedures; and formulate action plans to coordinate the resources and requirements necessary to manage implementation of the plans to completion, in partnership with functional areas . The incumbent will lead by example to motivate while fostering a cohesive, creative, and positive work environment with counterparts, internal support teams and management for achievement of optimal work performance and communication.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
Manages day to day relationships with assigned clients to maintain maximum client satisfaction
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key contacts within client organization at various levels.
- Provides accurate and timely responses to clients.
- Supports introduction and implementation of opportunities that advance strategic solutions within the client.
- Reports quality issues upward for transparency and follow thru on resolution.
- Monitors service performance to ensure client commitments are satisfied.
- Communicates and meets regularly with senior representatives of client organization.
- Supports additional client initiatives, i.e.: cultural, philanthropic.
- Supports Assurant, Product Management, and Business Development initiatives; team projects; and special projects as requested.
Manages overall business relationship for assigned clients
- Identifies, presents and (when agreement is obtained) manages implementation of new business opportunities and/or program enhancements for revenue growth and retention.
- Identifies and implements program enhancements that reduce expenses.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends.
- Maintains current knowledge of client through research, earnings calls, and annual reports.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of financial arrangements.
- Regularly monitors key business metrics and revenue goals to ensure they are being met and provide narratives to management.
- Prepares and conducts Business Reviews, Strategy Sessions, and other Key Meetings by coordinating, creating, and verifying all documentation and all other participation and logistical arrangements.
- Develops recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis and industry trends, reports any problem areas and provides solutions and alternative recommendations to Client and/or Assurant.
- Strives for best possible end customer journey within the confines of client and Assurant abilities.
Assure client follows regulatory guidelines provided by Assurant
- Advocates and manages change requirements for clients as specified by Assurant and the various supporting functional teams to comply with all business guidelines and state compliance and governed statutes.
- Ensures quality of business arrangement data from sales through set-up process and on-going changes to ensure agreed to business arrangement remains intact.
- Manages contracting and re-contracting process as required by management and the assigned clients. This includes interacting with various levels (CFO, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief General Counsel, Actuarial, Country Managers, Sales Leaders) internally and within the client. This includes facilitating resolution of contractual issues.
- Understands the contractual arrangements for assigned clients to efficiently manage the business to the contractual terms and conditions.
- Assists Legal department with the drafting of contracts and addenda for assigned clients.
- Obtains proper approvals for all contracts and addenda.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of marketing, business or related experience. Extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- 5+ years interacting with mid to large clients and developing strategic relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with others.
- Knowledgeable in all the duties of the AE positions.
- Must work effectively with a wide variety of company functions and individuals.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage and influence large groups to drive results.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
- Must perform effectively when changes in priorities, direction and resources occur.
- Must be open to feedback and mentorship.
- Must possess an interest in luxury markets.
- Must be a good listener.
- Must be detail oriented.
Pay Range:$97,100.00 - $161,900.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.