Why work with Assurant?
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Problems easier to solve. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds, but we are united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results.
So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas, and we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive.
What's the role about?
Reporting to the Strategic Account Director you will be responsible for key client relationship management, commercial reviews, and ensuring there are wide and deep relationships across all key stakeholders with the client head office executives and product stream leaders.
In this role, you will support the drive & delivery of year over year operating revenue growth for the client portfolio of products.
- Build, maintain and grow value-add client relationships that support successful delivery and day-to-day management of the client account and their requirements.
- Lead and support the Strategic Account Director activity in the delivery of specific goals within client plan
- Support the Strategic Account Director in the launch and roll-out of Assurant products across AUS for the client
- Take responsibility to solve problems and recommend ways to improve the client product offering, portfolio performance and customer experience
- Responsible for preparation of meeting materials, agenda, minutes & action logs to ensure prompt and timely solutioning with the client needs at the core of all you do
- Reporting, analysis and action planning with relevant functions for service delivery and ensuring that key SLA and KPIs are delivered
- Early Identification and resolution of issues which may arise following analysis of customer feedback, root cause analysis of complaints.
- Plan and deliver an action plan to remediate identified issues, and removing points of friction
- Support the Strategic Account Director in the development of Commercial Reviews and delivery of new products and innovative service and growth avenues for Assurant and the client
- Ensure that both internal and external governance processes are adhered to
- Ability to translate strategic priorities into aligned plans driving great results for all involved
- Negotiate strongly with the ability to influence internally and externally at all levels
- Communicate intent clearly to partners and stakeholders, receiving and giving constructive feedback to provide the best solutions for our clients
Does this sound like you?
- Five years+ account management experience
- Bachelor of Business or related degree
- Excellent Client relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service provided through good knowledge of product range, supporting systems and the business sectors that we work in
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with management & key internal stakeholders
- Successful track record of delivering customer change initiatives and delivering against KPI’s
- Knowledge of insurance sales processes, to be able to adapt processes effectively where appropriate to meet customer needs
- Ability to identify opportunities to develop and grow the Account
- Familiar with the relevant departmental and companywide procedures, policies and guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team member
- Skilled in Influencing and negotiation
- Effective communications and networking skills
- Budget and financial management skills
- Capable project and change management abilities
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/