Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Crewe
Remote Working (After 8 weeks of On-Site Training)
£22,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Are you an active listener who has a passion for helping others?
Are you a problem solver who challenges the norm to inspire new ideas?
Have you ever thought about using these skills for customer service?
If so, Assurant could be the perfect place for you to start your new career!
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Helping people thrive in a connected world! As a member of our Contact Centre team, you’ll support some of our 8 million+ customers and represent some of the biggest brands in telecoms and finance.
We are looking for great listeners and communicators to help our customers protect what matters most, getting them back on their feet when their mobile phone or gadget gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
Why join us:
- Comprehensive training to prepare you for the role
- Flexibility: with remote working is available once full training is completed and performance targets are met
- Balance is important - so we offer 21 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, which will increase in line with the length of service
- We care about your well-being - we have an employee assistance program that helps you and your family with practical information and advice covering a wide range of topics affecting health, family, money matters, and work.
- A multitude of benefits including discounts on retail and tech, health cash plans, bonus schemes, internal recognition, rewards, and incentives plus lots more!
- Learning and Development opportunities including LinkedIn learning, internal one-to-one development, and growth platforms
- Internal Wellbeing Programmes
- We have an employee referral scheme, which rewards sees you rewarded when referring your friends and family to be part of our Assurant family
- Free Onsite Parking
At Assurant, we are passionate about DE&I (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion). Diversity allows us to inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are huge believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it can improve us as a business. Not just in performance, it also allows us to create growth opportunities, better aligns us with our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
To view a full list of the responsibilities and requirements, please view the job description on the Assurant European Careers site. We can’t wait to review your application!