AI & Digital Interactions Curator
The AI Content Curator will work closely with our company's artificial intelligence powered virtual HR assistant, case management & knowledge management tool to ensure the quality and accuracy of responses to customer queries, identification of opportunities to improve (including any content including FAQs, Policies, auto suggestions, etc. as well as workflows and processes to be added or enhanced). The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and addressing unhandled questions, managing thumbs down, and continuously improving the quality of answers and interactions through content curation and identification and quantification of improvements needed.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with vendors/partners to improve the accuracy and relevance of AI-delivered content.
- Monitor and analyze customer interactions with the AI system to identify areas for improvement.
- Include analysis of interactions, traffic & overall data identifying suboptimal interactions that from a FAQ, Document, Autosuggestion perspective the answer might be “correct” but the experience suboptimal and ends up hindering experience or creating additional cost to serve.
- Review and approve AI-generated responses to customer queries – “Human in the loop” validation.
- Manage the thumbs down feature to identify common areas of dissatisfaction and improve content accordingly.
- Continuously work with teams to curate and update content to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate, and relevant.
- Provide regular reports on content performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with other teams (inclusive of People Operational Excellence, People Technology, People Experience Center & People Partner Teams, Talent, Total Wellbeing & Rewards, IT and others) to understand employee needs and develop effective content strategies.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience in content curation and management
- Familiarity with AI and natural language processing technologies
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Google, and Facebook
- Familiarity with customer support processes and tools
- Preferred: Design thinking experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Linguistics, or Communications, or Computer Science,
- 2+ years of experience in content curation, social media management, blogging / web site content or related fields
- Experience with AI and natural language processing technologies is preferred
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- The AI Content Curator role is critical to the success of our employee’s support strategy. We believe that candidates can come from companies such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Google, and Facebook