Channel Optimization Executive
The Channel Optimization Executive (COE) for the Financial Services division drives incremental growth, maximizes consumer satisfaction and deliver proven results using all available consumer acquisition channels. Uses processes to create custom programs that deliver enhanced customer lifetime value, greater revenue generation and lower risk for company’s clients.
• Identify all potential sales channels on all assigned accounts and understand current sales process and performance metrics for each channel.
• Understand client’s organizational structure and their internal communication structure
• Develop action plans, dashboards and scorecards to improve performance, focus and alignment.
• Conduct Point of Sale Training.
• Provide ongoing service visits to accounts, identify areas to improve, and coordinate corrective actions for visits results.
• Creation and preparation of training manuals.
• Monitor, track and analyze accounts program penetration per location.
• Coordinate, monitor, track and analyze motivational programs.
• Participate in client meetings as requested or coordinated by client or Account Executive.
• Prepare specific training reports as necessary.
• Analyze training/visit results and prepare action plans according to their needs.
• Analyze sales performance against key metrics and discuss results internally and externally.
• Create Marketing plan with a customer-centric communications strategy and action plan
• Brochure placement and delivery.
• Promotional duties on Special Events including coordination of any structural logistics.
• Should create and submit any expenses incurred while performing business activities involving external clients or not.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good presentation skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Working knowledge of computers and software programs
• Some travel via air. Required to travel via Car throughout island to visit branches and/or other point of sale locations such as call centers and client’s stores 80% of the time for each work week.
• Constant attention to detail.
• Work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.