United Kingdom (Flexible Working)
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager you will help develop functional requirements, testing applications, test plans, editing and writing test cases and test scripts, and evaluating test results to determine compliance with test plans and established business processes. You will also partner with business development, system developers, end-users, and all other groups involved in project development, testing, or test planning.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Support testing activities within an assigned team
- Help develop test strategies for major features.
- Support the oversight of the QA functions standards and best practice.
- Mentor Associate QA Analysts
- Help implement QA process improvements.
- Develop test cases based on requirements/user stories.
- Automatize testing.
- Develop automated tests.
- Document, track, and retest issues found during testing.
- Analyze requirements for testability and completeness.
- Participate in user story gathering sessions.
- Interpret user stories and extend them into test cases.
You will have the following experience:
- ISEB certification to Foundation level as minimum
- No less than 5 years’ experience within a Software testing role.
- 1 years’ experience working within a Telecommunications or Insurance business sector.
- Experience of manual testing within a direct to customer digital environment
- A proven track record of automating testing linked to website functional scenarios
- Experience of testing within change/project areas that use remote delivery and matrix management of teams & delivering into client in a Global delivery model.
- A track history of using SOAP UI and Postman within a testing role.
- Framework: Cucumber (Specflow)
- Experience in working remotely as part of an offshore delivery team
- Experience using SQL Management Studio is essential, with examples of querying complex databases, and manipulating data for test purposes.
- Experience of testing within an Agile team.
- Experience of using SQL Management Studio is essential, with examples of querying complex databases, as well as manipulating data for test purposes
- Experience testing within an Agile team
- Fluency in French language (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Pension Schemes
- All company bonus
- Medical discounts
- Learn & Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application!